Encyclopedia of Islamic Doctrine - 7 Volumes
Author: Shaykh Hisham Kabbani
Have you ever wondered: What are the beliefs and doctrine of mainstream Islam as opposed to those who call themselves "Salafis" with regard to the Names and Attributes of Almighty Allah?
The author says in the introduction: "Scholars have observed that the Community's greatest achievement over the past millennium has undoubtedly been its internal intellectual cohesion. They point out how, from the beginning of the Islamic era to almost the present day, Muslims have maintained an astounding sense of unity despite the clash of the numerous dynasties under which they lived. No major religious hostilities have divided Muslims. At least, this was true until the physical and intellectual assault on Islamic unity initiated by Muhammad ibn Abd al-Wahhab (1703-1792CE), his immediate successors and by the self-named "Salafi" sect of the present day.
The author then explains how the beliefs held by the Wahhabi "Salafi" as opposed to the beliefs held by mainstream Islam are threatening every Muslim's Islamic heritage. He offers this work and its proofs on the real Islam to those who wish to decide for themselves.
1) Beliefs; 229 pages
2) Remembrance of Allah and Praising the Prophet (s); 240 pages
3) The Prophet, Commemorations, Visitation And His Knowledge Of The Unseen; 256 pages
4) Intercession; 248 pages
5) Purification and the State of Excellence; 150 pages
6) Forgotten Aspects of Islamic Worship, Part 1; 232 pages
7) Forgotten Aspects of Islamic Worship, Part 2; 156 pages