Child's Turban Cloth - Amama
To wear Amama is a beautiful Sunnah, especially for Salaat as the reward is great! . Prophet Muhammad's ﷺ blessed shawl was seven yards in length and a quarter in width to cover His Blessed Body.
Differentiation between Muslim and Mushrik
Rukana (may Allah be pleased with him) narrates that the Messenger of Allah (may Allah bless and grant him peace) said, 'The difference between us and the polytheists is the way we wear a hat under our turban.'
The Crown of the Arabs
Anas Malik (may Allah be pleased with him) narrates the Messenger of Allah ﷺ said, "The turban is the crown of the Arabs, whoever elevated it, would be elevated by Allah and whoever left this, Allah would dishonor."
Wearing a hat and Amama
'Ali (may Allah be pleased with him) narrates the Messenger of Allah ﷺ said, "When you enter the mosque wear a hat and tie the turban, because The turban is the crown of the Muslims.:
Increase in Wisdom
'Abd-Allah ibn' Abbas (may Allah be pleased with him) narrates the Messenger of Allah ﷺ said, "tie the turban, your wisdom will Increase."
10,000 rewards Anas (may Allah be pleased with him) narrates the Messenger of Allah ﷺ said, "Salaat with turban is equivalent to 10,000 rewards."
Manners of the Amama (Turban)
1. Wear the Amama whilst standing facing the Qibla & take it off while sitting.
2. It is the Sunnah of the angels.
3. Wearing a hat under Amama was done by the Prophet ﷺ.
4. Tie the Amama from the right (Clockwise).
5. Do not have the length more than twelve arms as it is against the Sunnah.
6. Take off the Amama in the same manner you put it on, do not pull it off.
7. The angels make salaam to those who wear Amama.
8. Wear the Amama as it is a sign of Islam and it distinguishes between Muslim and non-believers.
9. The Prophet (may Allah bless and grant him peace) said, when I ascended the sky (Mi'raj) I saw that most of the angels were wearing turbans.
10. Make a practice of tying Amamas since it is a hallmark of the angels. Furthermore, tie them back in such a manner that the tail hangs at the back.
11. It is against the Sunnah to not-have a tail (`azba) for the Amama.
12. The tail either can be a minimum of four finger lengths and the maximum is that it does not give you any problems whilst sitting. meaning it does not cause any inconvenience.
13. The difference between the polytheists and us is we wear a hat under our Amama while the polytheists do not.
14. The Messenger of Allah (may Allah be pleased with him) would not venture out without Amama.
15. Salaat with Amama is equivalent to 10,000 cycles.
16. Those Who wear the Amama on Friday Allah (The Exalted) and His angels send Durood on that person.
17. Every round you tie on your head of the Amama, on the day of Resurrection you will be Given light (Noor).
18. Tie the Amama, as your wisdom will increase.
19. Amama is the respect and the sign of Islam.
20. The Prophet ﷺ pointed to the Amama and said, 'There are only forty crowns of angels.'
21. With the Amama one Jumu'ah is equivalent to seventy Jumu'ahs.
22. To stay bareheaded is not the Sunnah. Try to put on the angels' crown from time to time as it is the Sunnah of our beloved Prophet ﷺ.
*Colors may vary due to lighting*
We Also Recommend